Friday, January 8, 2010

Joe "The Show" Cronin




What is your nickname and if you do have a nickname how did you get it?

My name is Joe "The Show" my friends gave it to me because I have exciting fights and rhymes with my name lol

Why fight MMA?

I am a competitive person and I feel this is the most competitive thing you can do. No Equipment, No Team, Your body vs Another Body and not limiting yourself to just using your hands lol

Who is the best MMA fighter in your opinion?

I would have to say GSP he is a really good on the ground and standing and seems to put in work before the fight in the gym.

Who was your toughest opponent?

I would have to say Mike Peterson I won a decision but I felt like I lost. It was a close fight and we were both swinging for the fences the whole fight. I knew I gave it all I had I threw up right after.

What fighter do you resemble?

I like to think of myself all around fighter but I feel I have my own style. I would like to try to resemble GSP.

Where do you train and who are your trainers?

I train at the Lions Den AZ have really good trainers, Boxing Mario Francis, Wrestling Erik Larkin BJJ Carlos Farias, Muay Thai Bob Karmel All world class trainers and good people to work with

What do you look for in other fighters?

Heart I think that is the most important thing. I like to get some one in side mount and crush them and take there heart

What motivates you to fight?

Competition, Women, Money

What would you do if you were not a fighter?

I am a plumber so prob would focus more on that.

If you could fight anyone in the sport of MMA, who would it be and why?
I would like to fight Dana White or any of the promoters that under pay there fighters. The Promoters are all about making money the fighters are the ones that do all the work.

If you could fight anyone NOT in the sport, who would it be and why?

Prob Brad Pitt, He gets all the ladies and everyone thinks he is tough

Have you any superstition or mania on fighting days?

I have a million but have not found the right combination of what works the best.

Are there Fans, Friends or sponsors you would like to thank and give a shout out to?

Lions Den AZ and everyone there, Also to all fans that are and have supported me on fights.

How can folks contact you?
www.myspace.com/joetheshowcronin
www.facebook.com
Joedad1981@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment